Claudia spent 13 years on Wall Street covering the small-cap segment of the stock market for Prudential Securities. She was named to the Institutional Investor All-Star Team for nine consecutive years and was the top-ranked small-cap analyst for seven years. Her insights and comments on the small-cap market were frequently quoted in financial publications such as the Wall Street Journal, Investor’s Business Daily and Money Magazine and she appeared regularly on CNBC. Her investment research has been published in the Journal of Portfolio Management and in a number of books on Small-Cap investing.
In 2007, she enrolled in the Certified Financial Planner® program at Fairleigh Dickenson and passed the exam in November of 2008. In addition to the Certified Financial Planner® designation, she is also a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst™. Claudia graduated cum laude from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst with a degree in Organizational Behavior and completed her MBA at Boston University. As an active member of her community, she has served as Library Trustee, Board member and was President of the Friends of the Library fundraising committee. Claudia has also served as a Board member for a local Low-Income Senior Housing Center, Scout Leader and PTO committee chair. She is an avid equestrienne and also enjoys gardening.
- Certified Financial Planner
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
- NAPFA (National Association of Professional Financial Advisors)
- FPA (Financial Planning Association)
- New Jersey Collaborative Law Group
- New Jersey Center for Collaborative Divorce and Mediation
- International Association of Collaborative Professionals
- Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts
- Somerset County Business Partnership
- Small Cap Stocks; Robert A. Klein & Jess Lederman 1993 Probus publishing
- Equity Style Management: Evaluating and Selecting Investment Styles: Robert A. Klein & Jess Lederman, 1995 Irwin
- The Handbook of Equity Style Management: T. Daniel Coggin & Frank, J. Fabozzi, 1995 Frank J. Fabozzi & Associates.
- Investing in Small Cap Stocks: Christopher Graha and Elizabeth Ungar, PhD. 1997 Bloomberg
- Indexing for Maximum Investment Results; Albert S. Neubert, Editor with John C. Bogle and Burton G. Malkiel. 1998
- Journal of Portfolio Management, Earnings Surprise, Fall 1993
- Journal of Investing, Performance Numbers Make the Case for Mid Caps, Spring 1994