Claudia spent 13 years on Wall Street covering the small-cap segment of the stock market for Prudential Securities. She was named to the Institutional Investor All-Star Team for nine consecutive years and was the top-ranked small-cap analyst for seven years. Her insights and comments on the small-cap market were frequently quoted in financial publications such as the Wall Street Journal, Investor’s Business Daily and Money Magazine and she appeared regularly on CNBC. Her investment research has been published in the Journal of Portfolio Management and in a number of books on Small-Cap investing.
In 2007, she enrolled in the Certified Financial Planner® program at Fairleigh Dickenson and passed the exam in November of 2009. In addition to the Certified Financial Planner® designation, she is also a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst™. Claudia graduated cum laude from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst with a degree in Organizational Behavior and completed her MBA at Boston University. As an active supporter of her community, she is a Founding Board member and past President of the Foundation and Friends of the Long Hill Township Library, Board Treasurer for the Blinknow organization and a member of the United Way of Northern New Jersey’s Women United Steering Committee. She is also actively involved in Impact100 Garden State and is a Lifetime member of the Friends of Lord Stirling Stable. With her three children now on their own, she has time to pursue her new-found love of golf and life-long passion for horses.
- Certified Financial Planner
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
- NAPFA (National Association of Professional Financial Advisors)
- FPA (Financial Planning Association)
- New Jersey Collaborative Law Group
- New Jersey Center for Collaborative Divorce and Mediation
- International Association of Collaborative Professionals
- Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts
- Somerset County Business Partnership
- Small Cap Stocks; Robert A. Klein & Jess Lederman 1993 Probus publishing
- Equity Style Management: Evaluating and Selecting Investment Styles: Robert A. Klein & Jess Lederman, 1995 Irwin
- The Handbook of Equity Style Management: T. Daniel Coggin & Frank, J. Fabozzi, 1995 Frank J. Fabozzi & Associates.
- Investing in Small Cap Stocks: Christopher Graha and Elizabeth Ungar, PhD. 1997 Bloomberg
- Indexing for Maximum Investment Results; Albert S. Neubert, Editor with John C. Bogle and Burton G. Malkiel. 1998
- Journal of Portfolio Management, Earnings Surprise, Fall 1993
- Journal of Investing, Performance Numbers Make the Case for Mid Caps, Spring 1994